April 12th 2023
The organizer of the prize draw
MILES Mobility GmbH, Leibnizstr. 49, 10629 Berlin
(1) Participation in the raffle is open to every person who has reached the age of 18 and resides in Germany.
(2) Participation is open to every person who correctly provided all necessary data.
(3) Excluded from participation are employees of MILES Mobility GmbH.
(4) Participation with false identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(1) To participate in the draw, an email address must be provided.
(2) By participating in the prize draw, the participating person agrees to the rules of the prize draw.
(3) Participation is possible within the duration of the survey.
Prizes and Notification of Winners
(1) The winners will be determined by random selection from all eligible participants after the end of the participation period.
(2) We will raffle six times 50 € MILES credit among all eligible participants who registered by email.
(3) The winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. If no email is received from a winning person within the specified time, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a replacement drawing.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(5) The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or paid out in cash.
Premature Termination and Changes
MILES Mobility reserves the right to cancel or terminate the prize draw at any time without prior notice. This applies in particular if the prize draw cannot run as planned for any reason, such as technical reasons that affect the administration, security, integrity and/or regular and proper conduct of the prize draw. In such cases, MILES Mobility also has the right to modify the prize draw at its discretion.
The data will be used exclusively for the purpose of conducting the prize draw and will be deleted afterwards. We comply with all applicable data protection laws that apply to Germany.
Legal Recourse and Liability
The legal recourse is excluded. There is no enforceable claim for the payout of the prizes.
(1) If the participation conditions contain invalid regulations, the validity of the conditions is not affected in other respects.
(2) German law applies. There is no legal recourse to review the drawing.
Should a provision of the participation conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In such a case, the organizer and the participant are obligated to participate in the creation of provisions that achieve as close an economical result as possible to the invalid provision.